Saturday, October 25, 2008

NSC2008 Challenge Trip - Hokkaido Day 1


My driver, ehem, my loving father giving me a ride to the airport.

My 1st Random Eye Movement (REM) caught this at the new KKIA.

It's the Deepavali season fever I guess, which send this arcraft to rainbow colors.

Mr Yaw Yaw, he is my camera man, so as I am his during this trip. It's hard for a photographer to find a camera man to help take a photo which himself can't complain much, for me, Yaw Yaw is the man. ;-)

My 2nd REM caught this at the KLIA. Yeah I couldn't agree more, 'Winning is about thinking one step ahead' and sometime for an Eagle to do that is painful at the beginning, cos everyone who think he is making a foolish move. ;-(

JAL has the most spacious head room I hae ever seen for an aircraft! Look at that distance from your head to the ceiling!

Nikon D90! I wish I had pass the Japanese Langguage Exam during my A-Level...

And i think MAS copy the idea from JAL???


The snack is a traditional Japanese Junk Food.

It's ate evening, flight time from KL to Hokkaido is about 7 hours, after few hours and few movies, I can't help falling asleep. Good night.

With a blink of your eyes, it's morning again!!


Graceful Japs Stewardess coming around to check on me, ehem I mean us..

Good Morning mister!

2 comments:

seventh said...

hey, love your second shot. it blends with the inside and out. any ps?

edwar said...

yeah, increase contract and saturation, darken corners to lead viewer to centre... Thats about it..