Thursday, October 02, 2008

I love this pair of speaker...


One of the issue with the 1st version of iPhone (I heard iPhone 3G is fixing this issue) is the speakers performance. As soon as you set your equalizer to anything other than normal and flat, you will start to hear distortion even at 50% volume!! Just as you thought using a good earphone instead of the loud speakers (the speaker is no way near loud, ok) will improve the performance, let me tell you, you are wrong! Using even a RM200 earphones is just as bad. And although there is tons of speakers system on the market support iPods, but there is NONE of the desktop speakers system works with iPhone!

Until yesterday, I found this JBL speaker, which in the specs it didn't speciafically stated that it works with iPhone, but as soon as I plug in my iPhone and give it a try, I am very happy with the performance, every pitch and tone can be hear even in such a noisy place (1 Borneo)..

I want that haha~ (but not now), it is yours for RRP RM1,099...

No comments: